Welcome to Friday Roundup, where I share relevant things that came across my Internet during the past week, with you, my deserving and glorious readers. This series is inspired by Autostraddle's "Saw This, Thought of You" segment that is very worth reading too.
Let's get to it.
- Masculinity is bad for the environment. I didn’t say it, one of your own did. (The author trips me up when he says ecofeminism isn’t going to have an impact. But then he comes right back with the critique of the binary, so he reentered my good graces.)
- After going down a rabbit hole of researching elderly cat needs, I now want to put my beloved Tim-Tom on a new regime. I'm going to start with one of the low-down litter boxes so his arthritic legs don't have to step up and down, but past that I need recommendations. Help?
- My brother wanted me to talk about The Rock vs. Kid Rock on this blog and when I told him it was off-brand he said, “but the tie in is rocks!” So there you go, Dustin. It made it on the blog.
- I need to make these. You need to make these. We all need to make these.
- FUUUUUUUUCK YES. I'll be watching and detailing closely what happens next.
- This piece on being Trans at the Beach is a must read.
- And, finally, support my friend and fellow artist Lexie Bean on their pursuit to tell trans narratives
That’s it, folks! Seven for seven. What are you doing this weekend?